Pool Supervisor - Life Guard Certified
Develops and promotes recreational and aquatics programs within Sunshine and with outside organizations. Coordinating activities for aquatics, Multisensory Room and the Gym. Ensures the maintenance and upkeep of the pool and locker room areas, Gym and Multisensory Room.
- Provide direct supervision of the lifeguards. Schedules lifeguards to ensure adequate coverage for programs. Certifed Pool Operator Certification perferred, may obtain CPO certification while training
- Markets Sunshine's recreational facilities to organizations serving people with disabilities.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous supervisory experience required.
Must have current Rec Cross Lifeguard certification and Lifeguarding CPR/First Aid/AED certification. Certified Pool Operator certification is preferred. May be required to obtain additional certifications.
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Training for advancement and promotion