Develops and promotes recreational and aquatics programs within Sunshine and with outside organizations. Coordinating activities for aquatics, Multisensory Room and the Gym. Ensures the maintenance and upkeep of the pool and locker room areas, Gym and Multisensory Room.
- Keeps and inventory of supplies and orders as needed.
- Schedules the pool and whirlpool use for the residents/clients of Sunshine and other outside parties.
- Provide direct supervision of the lifeguards. Schedules lifeguards to ensure adequate coverage for programs.
- Markets Sunshine's recreational facilities to organizations serving people with disabilities.
- Instructs arthritis exercise classes and others as needed.
- Adapts recreational and aquatic programs to meet needs of individual with disabilities.
- Coordinates and submits billing to the finance department on revenue from the gym, Multisensory room and pool areas.
- Provide staff training in conjunction with the Clinical Services Department.
- Coordinate wellness programs with Human Resources as appropriate.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous supervisory experience required.
Must have current Rec Cross Lifeguard certification and Lifeguarding CPR/First Aid/AED certification. Certified Pool Operator certification is required. May be required to obtain additional certifications
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Training for advancement and promotion