Sunshine Communities is seeking a FT Scheduling Coordinator. This position assist in filling shifts for approximately 400 DSP's into 1200 shifts. This is a fast paced position, requiring someone that can think creatively on the spot. Patience is a requirement along with excellent customer service.
High School Diploma or GED; degree is a plus; must have experience as a previous scheduler, preferable in a healthcare setting. Must be willing to work some weekends. Excellent computer skills a must. Good customer service skills as well.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Small dollar (credit building) loans
- No-questions asked Christmas financial help
- Training for advancement and promotion
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!