Donor Relations Coordinator
Responsible for cultivating donors, maintaining donor relationships; managing annual fundraising targets in the areas of grants, annual fund solicitations and events; and managing of donor database and correspondence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Word and Excel
- Experience in using database applications, preferably Raiser’s Edge
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrate a high rate of productivity
- Show outstanding customer relation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Illustrate strong organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to three years related experience in fundraising within the nonprofit sector; or related for profit experience (marketing, communications, public relations, sales).
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Small dollar (credit building) loans
- No-questions asked Christmas financial help
- Training for advancement and promotion
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!