Director of Donor Relations
Sunshine Communities a large regional non-profit, is looking for an experienced Director of Donor Relations. This position works with the Vice President, Donor Relations to ensure a successful annual fundraising effort with attention to cultivating new donors, overseeing proper record keeping and following up with donors, managing mail appeals, grant efforts, and developing office efficiency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be able to multi-task, establish priorities, and have strong organizational skills.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), with three to five years of related experience and/or trainingOR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Small dollar (credit building) loans
- No-questions asked Christmas financial help
- Training for advancement and promotion
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!