Occupational Therapist: Part Time position
Sunshine Communities provides services to persons with developmental disabilities in residential and community environments. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. Successful candidates must have appropriate degree and Ohio license or Ohio license eligible. Negotiable salary based on experience. Facility provides opportunities for use of a therapeutic pool, gym, and an on-grounds Vocational facility. New grads welcome. To submit resume/application with salary history/requirements visit our employment website at www.sunshine.org and learn about additional employment opportunities. Drug Free Workplace. EOE.
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Valid license to practice occupational therapy
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Transportation Assistance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Small dollar (credit building) loans
- No-questions asked Christmas financial help
- Training for advancement and promotion
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!