Sunshine Communities is looking for a part time / full time lifeguard to assist with both individuals with developmental disabilities, and other guests at our heated pool. Experience lifeguarding is preferred; however, we will provide training for the right person. This position provides flexible hours and year around employment. Must maintain current Red Cross Water Safety and CPR/First Aid certification. May be required to obtain additional certifications for Lifeguard.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Part time employees will be eligiable for personal and vacation time as well as an active and ongoing bonus program.
Full time employees
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Small dollar (credit building) loans
- No-questions asked Christmas financial help
- Training for advancement and promotion
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!