Develops and oversees services that support individuals, families and staff. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (below are just some of the responsibilites required)
Support of Individuals
- Works with individuals and their family/support network to develop a plan of support that is satisfactory to them
- Assesses needs acuity and supporting documentation using required state assessment tools such as ODDP, IAF, AAI, etc.
- Ensures thorough assessment of needs, involving clinical staff as appropriate, including OT, PT, Speech, Medical, Nursing and Behavior Analyst
Bachelor's degree required, and one or more years’ experience in the field of developmental disabilities, or a combination of education and relevant experience. One or more years’ experience in supervision strongly preferred
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Small dollar (credit building) loans
- No-questions asked Christmas financial help
- Training for advancement and promotion
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!