Direct Services Supervisor - Fulton County
The Direct Services Supervisor is an integral part of the Sunshine team. On 1st shift, they directly supervise employees in their respective department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Sunshine's Leadership Model, policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred but not required; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Must have a high school diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license. Must also pass a background check as well as a drug screen and physical.
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Direct Support Supervisor starting at $15.00.
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- Extra pay on weekends
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Training for advancement and promotion