Behavior Technician – Sunshine Communities is a large non-profit agency serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is seeking a Behavior Technician committed to positive interventions to support individuals with behavioral issues and to be a positive addition to our interdisciplinary team. Services are provided in a wide variety of residential and vocational settings. Direct Support experience with behaviors with individuals that are verbal and non-verbal and have developmental disabilities is required. Will work as Behavior Technician and Direct Support Professional.
Good verbal and written communication and computer knowledge is a must. Must be able to initiate and perform job responsibilities without direct supervision. Associate’s Degree Required/Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 2 years’ experience in direct caregiving is required. Experience and/or education in mental health, or experience with individuals with challenging behaviors required. Experience may commensurate with education.
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Training for advancement and promotion