Ground Maintenance/Landscaping Full-time
Sunshine is seeking someone to fill a full time landscaping/maintenance position. This position would be responsible for landscaping and maintaining the grounds at Sunshine. Some of the job duties include but not limited to lawn care, trimming shrubs and trees, planting and fertilizing, site clean-up upkeep of all related equipment and painting as well as snow removal. Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. 6 months to one year related experience needed.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
Timming Shrubs and trees
Weeding by hand or other methods as appropriate
Planting and fertilizing flowers and plants and other grarden jobs as needed
Site clean-up, brush, leaves, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Landscaping experience do you have?
- How many years of Maintenance experience do you have?
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Small dollar (credit building) loans
- No-questions asked Christmas financial help
- Training for advancement and promotion